Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-983-4800 ext. 489.
- When is the 2019 Parade? Sunday, June 2, 2019 – from 11AM to 4PM.
- When is it on TV and the Website? The Parade will be on FOX MY9 from 12 to 3PM. It will be live-streamed on this Website from 12 to 3PM , tt can be viewed live-streamed on the Jewish Broad Cast Cable Channel as well as on Facebook Live via the Parade’s Facebook page.
- What is the route for the Parade? The Parade will go up Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue from 57th to 74th Streets.
- Is there seating at the Parade? Yes. To access the bleachers, you will need a ticket, and will be required to enter through security at Madison at 70th Streets. Tickets to the Bleachers to view the parade can be ordered here.
- How can I register to march in the Parade? Only registered marching groups can march in the Parade. Individuals must join a marching group and cannot march by themselves. To register a marching group, click here.
- How can I get a Parade flyer? 2019 CIP-8.5×11-flyer to download and print your own flyer.
- Can we bring drones to the Parade? No. NYPD forbids the use of drones at the Parade and Manhattan-wide.
- What happens if it rains? The Parade happens – RAIN OR SHINE.
- Can I get information on the Central Park Concert? This event is unaffiliated with the Celebrate Israel Parade. Please contact IsraelDayConcert for information.